I Survived!!

I survived!!

Tonight was crazy! I had customers blowing up my stand and having high demands. It was just so unreal and I was told that I handled that really well. Even though my heart was racing and my hands were shaking. But over all, excellent.
So I kept orders organized, I took out all the trash, I swept, mopped, and scrubbed the bathroom and break room floors, and I didn't go home like I really wanted to when I was under pressure for two hours! I also saved the coolers because they were a mess and some things were not safe. 

All these things will go unnoticed... 

But its ok because I mean its what I do. Everyone works hard and shit will go unnoticed. That's life I guess. Now sometimes I do bring it up to my boss and she will just say thank you and all that but, its really no big deal. 

Anyways... I may have a new song coming out soon. I dont know when, it could be weeks before it does because I like to go over them multiple times and master certain things. Obviously I will keep you updated on my website. Even though its very simple and short I am gonna get it right soon. 

If this is your first blog about me you cab visit my website at Elysse's Music24 Where you can listen to some of my music and sign up to be updated when I do publish a new song or something... 
I want to put other things on there like maybe my jewelry that I make and sell it or draw somethings... but I really dont know. Its just cool to have like I said before. 

Well its now 11:30 pm and I am exhausted. I cant wait to wake up tomorrow and start it all over again!! (Sarcasm) 


Comments

Popular Posts