I Am Pumped!

I woke up motivated today and I will be honest about this feeling! Its incredible!! I have never wanted to wake up and actually take on this day! I am Just full of life and energy and I was so motivated I almost did a Vlog... Because I was just so full of energy and ideas. But maybe some other time because today I'm gonna workout.

I used to weigh 300 pounds! Yes I was a really big girl and those days were depressing. But ever since I met my fiancé I lost weight left and right. Today I weigh 219 and I am still dropping. I'm in shock how I went from a size 17 to a size 15. I'm just excited and because I am losing weight all I wanna do is workout and take care of myself. It just feels so good!!

So yea Motivation!
After this coffee...
(Lol I just had to do that)I am gonna do a workout with some cardio to get a sweat and then I'm gonna do my school work and then work on my website some more and then go to work!!

If I had my second job I would be there right now sorting through clothes or something...
I think that when I do get my second job I wont be able to do any workouts because its early that I have to be there. I am planning to take all morning shifts with Rue21 and all night shifts with Walgreens. So Maybe if I wake up a lil earlier like around 7:30 in the mornings. Because Rue21 doesn't open until 10am... So yea I got some planning to do. I am not waking up too early because I am not a morning person.

Never was and never will be! But I got to get used to it somehow if I am going to do this. And I am pretty determined so...

And images like this motivate me too!! Pictures of like the beach and things like a really nice hotel, on the beach, Just get me excited! And I think about me and my honey at these places. Just makes me feel really good. The beautiful escape! 

(This one too!)
My cute little website! It needs something though. Give me tips and ideas I would love it from you guys! And you guys get me motivated too by the way! Its a good feeling to know that someone is just looking at them. I have statistics that I read from this blog and it always show that someone has viewed my site. It shows me the time and length that it was read and everything. Same thing for my website and its really exciting. 

So Thank You for that!! 

I'm so pumped right now!! :D 

Comments

Popular Posts